Question - General Can I make a suggestion / give feedback on the design of the Marketplace?

S

smiffco

Sorry if this isn't the place for feedback, I didn't see a category for that on the forum, and a google search just led back here. Please delete this if this shouldn't be here.

I just visited the marketplace for the first time, just to see what was available, but found its layout prevented me from getting a clear view of the entire inventory. With everything being organized in a grid, each product squeezed into a squarish, narrow div, it prevents the product titles from being fully displayed. With only the first few words of the titles and mostly graphical thumbnails, I couldn't surmise what the majority of the products even were. I resorted to ctrl-clicking at random.

If there was a way to switch from a grid to a vertically stacked list display, where the full title of the product and maybe the first few sentences of the description could be read without having to click into the product page, I think it would improve the marketplace.