Can I edit multiple frames of a sprite at once?

K

K P 0

I decided to make a small adjustment to my main character sprite but editing every frame one by one seem daunting and probably inaccurate so is there a way to edit multiple (or all) frames at once?

I'm a complete noob at this so I apologize if its a dumb question :)

K

KaiXtr

I think not,but if you are making a walk animation for example,you can copy and paste this frame,and edit,and repeat several of times!;)

J

JoltJab

I'm not sure what type of editing you're doing but depending on what it is, if you can isolate what parts are the edit you can just copy paste it to other layers.

For example; if you drew a pocket or something on the character's shirt, and the pocket is in the same spot on every frame, you can select only the pocket and press copy and paste it on other layers.

If you're worried about it not pasting into the exact same place on the frame, I came up with a little trick. Select whatever it is you want to copy, but also select the very top left pixel. When you paste the image, it should be in the exact same spot as in the previous image (you just got to fix up the top left pixel).

sylvain_l

for now, best solution I came on is:
set the gridX and gridY to the acurate point you want, set snap grid option ON you should be now able to paste accurately on every frame using the dyn brush ;)

K

K P 0

Woah, great tips guys, I finally fixed it!
Much appreciated :D