SOLVED Can I change already created sequences layer?

Reprom

Quick question.

Can I change already created sequences layer? I can't find anything in the manual, that would hint about something like this. Is it even possible?

Never tried it yet, but say I had a cutscene with different possible endings, I would try to splice the sequences, and use broadcast messages to choose the next sequence to play (stored in a global, as per the player storyline), and make a sequence of sequence like that.
It works for room transitions, no reasons it wouldn't for changing the next sequence

Reprom

Well. I just realised, that I formated my quesion wrong.
I appreciate your effort to help me and sorry for wasting your time.

After using the layer_sequence_create (which requires layer_id, x, y and sequence) ... after that ... can I change its layer_id afterwards?

The reason I would need this, it's because I use layers for sorting correct depth. I was toying with an idea to use sequences for character animations, different body parts, equipment, and maybe even different characters, all in a single sequence. But if I can't change the layer of a sequence after creating it, then I can cross out this idea.

Changing the actual layer, not sure (maybe?), but did you try to change layer_depth() after you created your sequence on it? Sorry I got you wrong the first time around!

chamaeleon

The sequence is perhaps an element that can be moved to a different layer using layer_element_move()? It takes an element id (and a destination layer), and the return value of layer_sequence_create() is supposedly an element id..

Reprom

The sequence is perhaps an element that can be moved to a different layer using layer_element_move()? It takes an element id (and a destination layer), and the return value of layer_sequence_create() is supposedly an element id..
IT DOES!

This might be point where I can finally fix my project's biggest roadblock. Thank you very much.