Extension Can I add gradle repository?

breakmt

Is there any way to add injection in gradle repositories for extensions? I mean, I need to add this repository:
Code:
maven {
      url  "https://adcolony.bintray.com/AdColony"     
    }
But in extension properties I wee only "Inject in Gradle dependencies". I can use only jcenter()? :(

Uberpink

im using admob and code is more or less right,, gradle inection,, maybe thats what i need to make ads showing? anyone know?

Edit: test ads now show, nothing special done t the ekstensions. but would be cool to know what that gradle injection is

Last edited:

Mool

I know its 2020 now, but in case someone has the same error:

Code:
// Top-level build file where you can add configuration options common to all sub-projects/modules.
buildscript {
    repositories {
        google()
        jcenter()

}
    dependencies {
        classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.4.1'
        classpath 'com.google.gms:google-services:4.3.2'  // Google Services plugin

}
}
allprojects {
    repositories {
        google()
        jcenter()
 maven {
        url  "https://adcolony.bintray.com/AdColony"
    }

}
}
You need to add it under allprojects{repositories{HERE}}

You can find that file here: C:\ProgramData\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\runtimes\runtime-2.2.5.378\android\runner\RootFiles\build-gradle

Good luck

Last edited:

Mert

I told this before, and sent a suggestion to Yoyogames but they only added one part(Which is still a part of Android Manifest injection). We need separate injection boxes for project and root based gradle files and 2 flags for documents in Included files section(one will copy the file to Project File the other to Root File)

2020, it's a must!

You can find that file here: C:\ProgramData\GameMakerStudio2\Cache\runtimes\runtime-2.2.5.378\android\runner\RootFiles\build-gradle
As he said, this is the folder.

But be aware that every time the Game Maker gets updated, a new folder with a new name runtime-xxxxxx is created, so you'd have to arrange the documents over and over again!