• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Opinion Calling Out to All Atheists

• Thread starter purplebubblegum
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sam (Deleted User)

Yes. Let's walk through this minefield together. It might be the first real discussion in the thread, hahah. =)

Not wanting to masturbate to trans people because you wouldn't want to have sex with them isn't transphobia. Feeling sick to your stomach when you find out you've committed a sexual act with or about someone who doesn't match your sexual preferences isn't a phobia toward that group. It's a natural gut reaction that most people can't help.
Amen to that!

S

Sam (Deleted User)

All I told you is what the Bible says. I am sorry if that offends you.
But the thing is, the only one who was reading the Bible correctly, and cited much more actual Scripture, disproving all your bogus lies, is me. Do me a favor learn to get along with people. I can easily tell you struggle in any given social setting. I'm sorry you are uneducated and professes to be a Christian, it makes us look really bad. Pick up a Bible and read about the Pharisees. You may not be one of them, but you are acting like one.

F

frog

But the thing is, the only one who was reading the Bible correctly, and cited much more actual Scripture, disproving all your bogus lies, is me. Do me a favor learn to get along with people. I can easily tell you struggle in any given social setting. I'm sorry you are uneducated and professes to be a Christian, it makes us look really bad.
Is that why you have one eye covered in your avatar? For Jesus?

S

Sam (Deleted User)

I already referenced this verse, because it reflects a commandment against your lifestyle within the past day or so.

John 7:24 New International Version (NIV)
24 Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.”

Edit:

Sorry, I forgot you are an occultist who believes people who don't know English are going to hell because KJV in your world is the only pure translation. Revelation 7:9 and 2 Timothy 3:16 disprove that by the way, but I'll only explain how if you are too lazy to look up the verses or too uneducated to know what they imply.

John 7:24 King James Version (KJV)
24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sam (Deleted User)

This is the most bizarre excuse for condemning someone to hell I have ever seen. When I was a 16 year old I stood pale in the mere shadow of this audacity.

You know what, you're not worth it. I didn't want to leave this topic, but because you entered it, I think I will leave now. You're presence is unwelcome, and if you talk to me again, I will report it for being blatant harassment.

No one likes you here, so don't bet on keeping your membership.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Oooooookay.... I go away for a couple of hours to get some sleep and come back to... this??????

I have tidied the topic to remove a lot of stupid bickering and some rather unpleasant comments and replies based on those comments. Sorry to those of you that took some time and consideration to actually formulate thoughtful and reasoned replies, but I don't want any vestige of the topic being discussed to remain.

That said let me make something clear here:

The GMC is a 100% inclusive forum, and the staff will not tolerate any group being called out because of their race, gender, sexual orientation or religious or political beliefs. We will accept reasoned discussion on any of these subjects but the moment we consider that it is discriminatory or insulting to any of those groups of people we will shut the topic down and seriously consider banning any of those members that participated.

There are things in life that you just can't choose, and condemning people because of how they were born is just damn wrong and we will NOT tolerate such things on this forum.

On that note, time to close this topic. It's been going nowhere for a while now...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.