• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Programming [BUSY TIL 20SEP] [15+ Years] Experienced Programmer

Background
I am a professional game developer with +15 years of experience in GameMaker: Studio 2 (Going back to Game Maker 4.3!) and 10 years of IT/Software development experience. ( I was zarthas on the old forums, if any of you are still around!)

I currently use GameMaker: Studio 1.4 and GameMaker: Studio +2.3 and can develop games for Desktop, Mobile, and HTML5. If you have a legacy project, I have most versions of GM going back to 7 handy and I'd love to help you out.

Services
  • Develop 2D games of any type
  • Develop mobile games
  • Ads/Monetization for Mobile
  • Optimize code, hunt/fix bugs, develop features, or refactor unwieldy codebases
  • Perform Code Review or implement Unit/Integration Testing (What I do in my day job!)
  • Lead programmer of any long term project.
  • Prototype/Proof Of Concept development.
  • GML Programming Tutoring/Coaching (Hourly)

Other Services:
  • Server-Side Programming: Back-end development with Python Flask & MySQL.
  • Development Tools: I've made a number of converter, importer/exporter tools in Java, Python, and Kotlin. If you have a specific technical need let me know!

Porfolio: https://www.theinfamousmrmeow.com/

Contact

If you'd like to work together, please reach out on Discord so we can set a scope of work and develop some milestones.

Project rates are flat(not hourly), so you can be sure I'm working to get your finished product as efficiently as possible.
  • Discord: theinfamousmrmeow#4801

Last edited: