• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Bust My Balls

S

swiggyswag

Hello Everyone. I released my first game a while back and I forgot to tell everyone. Please give it a try and let me know what you think. I've been adding updates, etc. I know I need to change the music and maybe some better animations, directions, gold plating, etc. It is only available for Android right now.

Download from the Google Play Store Here

Test your ability to bust balls in this ball busting puzzle game. Race the timer to beat levels but watch out for balls with special abilities. See if you're up to the challenge of Busting My Balls.

This amazing ball busting game features highly addictive game play, awesome graphics, lots of levels of ball busting fun, a 3 star ranking system and tons of exciting balls with special abilities!

Bust My Balls features:
✔ Lots of levels of ball busting fun!
✔ Awesome graphics
✔ Brain challenging puzzles
✔ Exciting balls with special abilities
✔ Realistic game physics
✔ Fun music
✔ Three star ranking system
✔ Excellent replay value
✔ Forever a growing game!

The game is easy to play – bust balls to beat levels - yet amazingly fun and challenging!

F

FROGANUS

Hrm...
Bustin' DOES make me feel good...

but like, is it technically a work in progress?

Last edited by a moderator: