🐧 *penguin noises*
Take Up Your Blade!
The Kingdom of Japanda is in great danger! The pig army from the Land Of Darkness has seized control over the five elemental crystals, plunging the world into chaos! Take up your katana and fight back in this grand 8-bit adventure! Will you be able to save Japanda from ruin?
Adorable Panda Stuff!
- 6 dungeons to explore, each with unique bosses and enemies!
- Explore a world full of adorable Japanese pandas!
- Find or buy mysterious artifacts that aid you on your way!
- Master legendary ninja tools such as shuriken and bombs for an edge in combat!
- Completely open-ended gameplay! Take on all dungeons in any order you want!
- Oldschool NES-style color palette and soundtrack!
- Dozens of optional upgrades and items to find!
- Upgrade your weapons and armor by finding hermit blacksmiths and secret shops!
- No boring cutscenes to sit through! Start playing at once!
Features authentic 8-bit, 4-channel chiptune music and 8-bit graphics using the IDRC-0 palette, using a semi-widescreen viewport that gives you maximal room for action!
- In windowed mode, the game automatically resizes to fit on your screen with integer pixel scaling for the best experience!
- 60 frames-per-second rendering!
- Optimized for color-blind and photosensitive players!
- Anti-frustration features added for the optimal gaming experience!