GML Visual Bullet's not showing

curato

well that looks ok, but what about the newbullet object does it have a sprite is it set to visible is the instance layer visible? could be in the code of the bullet as well does it collide and destroy it self against its creator as it is created at the same spot? how is it set to move. you might want to show the bullet as well if you want more advise.

well that looks ok, but what about the newbullet object does it have a sprite is it set to visible is the instance layer visible? could be in the code of the bullet as well does it collide and destroy it self against its creator as it is created at the same spot? how is it set to move. you might want to show the bullet as well if you want more advise.
It is visible I just followed this tutorial since im new to gamemaker:

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
According to what I saw in the video and your screenshot, you checked the "relative" box, disable it and see if it works:

Attachments

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
Strange... It may seem simple, but does your bullet object have a sprite associated? Did you check the origin of the sprite?

curato

Strange... It may seem simple, but does your bullet object have a sprite associated? Did you check the origin of the sprite?
Yeah I suggested checking that too. I still can't tell from the partial screen grabs if he did or not. I can't see everything. From what is shown verus what I asked it looks like you are deleting it in the create event instead of the collision event.

I really wish DND had a way to document what was going on so you could share it on the forum easier, but you literally need to open each thing and do a screen grab so everything can be seen.