Windows Bullet Fest: Bullet hell engine

R

Remix The Idiot

A school project for an exam in Computer turned into a project I enjoyed making.

Get the game here:
https://gamejolt.com/games/game04bulletfestremix/317043

It's exactly as the title says, its a bullet hell game made with a bullet hell engine I made, since it was made for school I was forced to make it in VM though I plan to remake it in YYC sometime.

bandicam+2018-05-03+12-13-49-981-xscknmaf.png

(here's a video about the game.)

Most of what is about Bullet Fest is already in the download page but I might as well tell some important stuff because over there is a wall of text.

FEATURES:
5 Boss characters
1 full stage complete with a boss and midboss

CONTROLS:
arrow keys: movement
Z: Toggle Shooting
X: Eraser
C: Super move
Shift: Move slower

There's some other stuff like Stamina, Dashing, and Shield Bubbles but those are also explained on the download link.

The controls can be changed and the shot had 3 options between (toggle/release/hold) default is toggle.
And if you want you can use mouse for movement (more info in the download page.)

Originally took 1 week to finish. I couldn't get enough of the project and after a few months it turned into this and until I reached the point where I had to say stop.

This isn't really much of a game (to me at least), but more of a showcase of what game maker can do in terms of bullet hell games. And I just wanted to share it 'cuz I'm proud of it... And I don't know where to post this.