Team Request Building a team. A time bomb. (Aimed at beginners)

L

Leinad

Hail Friends,

So looking at some posts about people looking for others to work with, and even saw a team post, I decided to create a new one to begin from the ground up and implement some learning dynamics.

I've been using GM:S for about 4 months now and made a very simple platformer game but that's about it, and I'd like to meet other beginners to share knowledge and work together.
The group will have dynamics to make us actually complete things. We will work with "Mini Jams" and "Challenges" in which we have to implement certain features and challenges for us to complete.

All of this will be done at an individual level to gain experience, collaborations and group games are to be implemented in the future when we're all at the same level, or at least ready for it.

Anyways! If you're a novice that wants to learn more, improve your skills or an experienced user who likes to help, you are more than welcome!

Group link:

https://discord.gg/eXtcHzZ

S

SagyDemn

Yeah can you give a new link , If you are already looking for someone?

M

MatthewL019

Would love to join.. if you could link the discord again

P

Patchee

Would also love to join if you post a working discord link again.

J

Jaqueta

When creating a link for your server, you can set it to never expire, I recommend you to do that:
upload_2017-3-30_10-58-45.png

shamelessselfpromotion.png

Rivo

If you click on this guy's profile, you can see that he hasn't been on since the day he posted this topic. I think this thread is a lost cause. :/

P

Phoenix Levesque

It's a shame, it could of been something great for beginners to help each other out... Guess all of you could start a discord channel without the author and just roll with it?