Android Build Failure Exporting on Android

G

Gabriel

These days I've been getting a lot of failures while exporting through the Android module and it's becoming harder and harder to find out what they're related to or even how to solve them.

While attempting to fix a previous failure (which I describe HERE) I'm faced with a new one now...

So, in order to try and solve my previous issue, I deleted the ".gradle" folder from "C:\Users\..." and now I'm getting the following message:

Writing Chunk... AUDO
Writing Chunk... SCPT
Writing Chunk... DBGI
Writing Chunk... INST
Writing Chunk... LOCL
Writing Chunk... STRG
Stats : GMA : Elapsed=109338,9531
Stats : GMA : sp=245,au=103,bk=14,pt=11,sc=12,sh=0,fo=16,tl=20,ob=246,ro=97,da=0,ex=2,ma=2697,fm=0x4D7D26F1
cmd /c "subst Z: "C:\Users\Gabriel\Documents\GameMaker\Cache\Ghost Hitch\Android\Default" && Z: && cd \com.playhouse.ghosthitch && "C:\Users\Gabriel\AppData\Roaming\GameMaker-Studio\Android\runner\gradle\gradlew" assembleRelease lint "

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Could not create service of type ScriptPluginFactory using BuildScopeServices.createScriptObjectConfigurerFactory().

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
cmd /c "subst /d Z:"
Please, someone tell me what can I do to fix this, because it really is driving me mad. I have every tool (SDK, NDK, JDK) up to date.

T

TimothyAllen

Might try taking out any spaces and such from your directory/file names... just a shot in the dark because i really havent a clue.

G

Gabriel

Might try taking out any spaces and such from your directory/file names... just a shot in the dark because i really havent a clue.
I don't think it will work. It always worked before, even with the spaces in directory/file names. This issue came after I updated Platform Tools.

B

Blaze

Are you doing a blank test - only one room, one object if needed.
I had extensions that caused all sorts of issues!

G

Gabriel

Are you doing a blank test - only one room, one object if needed.
I had extensions that caused all sorts of issues!
Yep. The only extensions I have in my game are Google Play Services and IAP Services, though.
But even with a "one room-one object" system the build fails.

T

TimothyAllen

Have you tried just uninstalling the Android SDK and reinstalling it?