Android BUILD FAILED ERROR (HELP)

Discussion in 'GameMaker Studio 2 Community Tech Support' started by Edu Shola, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Edu Shola

Edu Shola Member

Hello fellow gamedevs and moderators, I have been faced with this issue of late, I can't seem to export my games due to the error below

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    A problem occurred configuring root project ''.
    > Could not resolve all dependencies for configuration ':classpath'.
    > Could not resolve org.apache.commons:commons-compress:1.8.1.
    Required by:
    project : > com.android.tools.build:gradle:2.2.0 > com.android.tools.build:gradle-core:2.2.0 > com.android.tools.build:builder:2.2.0 > com.android.tools:sdklib:25.2.0

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    I'd really appreciate your help. I'm done with my projects help me solve this problem so I can publish

2. Edu Shola

Edu Shola Member

3. Edu Shola

Edu Shola Member

Anyone? kindly help

4. chirpy

chirpy Member

Have you checked this post and made sure your android sdks are properly set up? Some other common issues (e.g. this) are also listed here.

Also if you used any extensions, you'll need to make sure they're all up-to-date or contact the authors for help.

5. Edu Shola

Edu Shola Member

oh great tyhanks for the reply, I really appreciate the help...I'd look it up and revert