• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

[BUG] Sprites missing?

So, every time i open my project on Gamemaker, this message shows:
1637632630122.png
I don't know what to to.
I'm make sure to always save my project before exit it, so i have no idea of whats is this "sprite missing".

Help, please!

Have you tried searching among your project if there is any where that is using/linked to "Sprite281"? CTRL-SHIFT-F and run a search for that name. Your output console will show where, if found, remove it. Because that message meant Sprite281 is linked to another instance (e.g. parent-child relation), etc.

If there isn't any, then maybe try create a new sprite, give it that exact name (same lettercase, etc.), then you delete it, see what message get shown if any. Lastly you could do a cache clean up (broom icon).

Have you tried searching among your project if there is any where that is using/linked to "Sprite281"? CTRL-SHIFT-F and run a search for that name. Your output console will show where, if found, remove it. Because that message meant Sprite281 is linked to another instance (e.g. parent-child relation), etc.

If there isn't any, then maybe try create a new sprite, give it that exact name (same lettercase, etc.), then you delete it, see what message get shown if any. Lastly you could do a cache clean up (broom icon).
Thanks worked!