HTML5 Bubble Paradise [HTML5]

Discussion in 'Made with GameMaker' started by True Valhalla, Jul 3, 2019.

1. True Valhalla

True Valhalla Full-Time Developer GMC Elder

Bubble Paradise is a bubble shooter set in a tropical rainforest paradise! Take aim and pop waves of bubbles before they reach the base of the waterfall.
    • 100% free to play
    • Works on PC and mobile
    • Special abilities & explosive bubbles!
    This game is part of a series of experimental high definition games that I'm producing; my goal with this series is to test the limits of what I can achieve with HTML5 technology, and to produce content with a longer lifespan in the licensing market.

Feedback regarding the design, gameplay, and performance is very welcome. Have fun!

PLAY NOW ยป

[​IMG]

SilentxxBunny likes this.
  2. Amon

Amon Member

Nice, smooth gameplay. Graphics are cool, I like the background animation. It wasn't too difficult and I managed a score of 6120 on my first try. The menu and e transitions were smooth. Audio and sfx were cool.

All in all it was a cool game to play.

3. K12gamer

K12gamer Member

Really good...The added effects make this game stand above many other bubble shooters I've played.

Examples: The butterfly...the screen shake...animated water in the background.
    The music is very soothing and complements the game.

Which version of Gamemaker did you use to make this game?

4. Toque

Toque Member

Pretty good stuff. Well done. I reallly like the water fall effect.