• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

HTML5 Bubble Paradise [HTML5]

True Valhalla

Full-Time Developer
GMC Elder
Bubble Paradise is a bubble shooter set in a tropical rainforest paradise! Take aim and pop waves of bubbles before they reach the base of the waterfall.
  • 100% free to play
  • Works on PC and mobile
  • Special abilities & explosive bubbles!
This game is part of a series of experimental high definition games that I'm producing; my goal with this series is to test the limits of what I can achieve with HTML5 technology, and to produce content with a longer lifespan in the licensing market.

Feedback regarding the design, gameplay, and performance is very welcome. Have fun!

PLAY NOW »

Amon

Nice, smooth gameplay. Graphics are cool, I like the background animation. It wasn't too difficult and I managed a score of 6120 on my first try. The menu and e transitions were smooth. Audio and sfx were cool.

All in all it was a cool game to play.

K12gamer

Really good...The added effects make this game stand above many other bubble shooters I've played.

Examples: The butterfly...the screen shake...animated water in the background.
The music is very soothing and complements the game.

Which version of Gamemaker did you use to make this game?