• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Broken computer, broken game.

My crappy old lap top just gave out and in trying to open my two year old project it's corrupted some views and now I have to move everything over to a new project. And computers are exspensive. Overall bad time but I guess till I can get a new one I can come up with ideas and art stuff so is what it is. Kinda just wanted to put this out there somewhere lolol. Anyone else deal with crappy project corruptions lmao.

Yal

šŸ§ *penguin noises*
GMC Elder
This is why it's good to use a source control program like Git... ideally with a cloud repo so you always have a full backup of your entire project history.

This is why it's good to use a source control program like Git... ideally with a cloud repo so you always have a full backup of your entire project history.
Yes, thankfully I was able to recover my project, but I had to learn the hard way