• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - General Breath of the NES TEAM. I'm Looking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GAMINGwithBG

Hello,

I'm looking for talented artists, programmers, and etc for recreating Breath of the NES. This game is a 2D Prototype of Zelda Breath of the Wild but was taken down by Nintendo. Breath of the NES was created by WinterDrake but he can longer share anything about the game. Well why this then? I plan to recreate it and then make this game last long for the gamers so they can enjoy a challenging world of Breath of the NES. I want them to feel what was shown in V2 of Breath of the NES and bring it back. We aren't starting from scratch. I already have him moving and added the backgrounds and etc. It's a small world for the start and once I have a team that can get every object, sprite, moving down then we I and the team can further the project more into a longer game. It will take time but it would be great to be known for working on a project like this. The name will change!

L

Lonewolff

Howdy!

I'm looking for talented artists, programmers, and etc for recreating Breath of the NES.
Nice! You have come to the right place. How much are you offering?

This game is a 2D Prototype of Zelda Breath of the Wild but was taken down by Nintendo. Breath of the NES was created by WinterDrake but he can longer share anything about the game. Well why this then? I plan to recreate it and then make this game last long for the gamers so they can enjoy a challenging world of Breath of the NES. I want them to feel what was shown in V2 of Breath of the NES and bring it back.
Taken down by Nintendo? Hearing alarm bells already.

We aren't starting from scratch. I already have him moving and added the backgrounds and etc. It's a small world for the start and once I have a team that can get every object, sprite, moving down then we I and the team can further the project more into a longer game.
Well, you need to show what you've got if we are to be equally excited about this.

It will take time but it would be great to be known for working on a project like this. The name will change!
Great to be known by who? Nintendo?

Heh, I'm going to say the same thing I always say: just make your own game. If you're changing the name anyways, you may as well make and open world, 2D, adventure RPG game, and make it your own thing instead. Then you have more freedom to add or change things to be the way you want.

At any rate, I love Zelda, so good luck. I'm too busy working on my own adventure RPG to help out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.