Android Brain Training

M

Marcelo

BRAINNESS - MENTAL EXERCISES

Brainness is a game that allows to improve the mental and motor abilities.

Characteristics:​

- State of your brain: Only 10 minutes a day will make the state of your brain have a whole mega mind.

- Lives: While more you play more lives you get up to a maximum of 6, to be able to unlock achievements and better your score!

- Library: Discover the best games Brainness has for your mental and motor exercise​

With Brainness you'll have to put all your concentration and get the highest possible score before the time runs out to unlock achievements !.

Soon more games each week to improve your motor skills and mental!

****** BRAINNESS THE MOST FUN GAME TO EXERCISE YOUR MENTAL AND MOTOR SKILLS ******
link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cronossmobile.Brainness&hl=en

PD: This is a separate game from the previous one I posted

Thanks for check my post.

A hug.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

signal

A few observations:
- The game starts on the language selection screen every time you open the app.
- The game boards take way too long to populate (I don't want to wait, I want to play! Now!)
- There's no way to exit to the main menu once a game has started
- Having to go to the "library" to pick a game is cumbersome. Would be nice to be able to select games right on the home screen. Maybe show the most recently played games there, so I can jump right in and play?
- There's no "back" functionality. Use keyboard_check_pressed(vk_backspace) to check for the back button
- I'm not seeing the benefit of "Fast Mind". I played two rounds, and all you do is tap the shapes that have the same color as the button at the bottom.

Check out "Peak", "Elevate" and "Lumosity" for great examples of brain game apps.

Forgot to mention some positives.. I think the app is visually consistent. For the most part, things are clear and vibrant. The main menu has a unique interface layout and makes great use of color.

I think it is crucial that you get game selection right on the home screen, so you're gonna have to modify it a bit. But, given that the current design is pretty creative, I think you'll be able to come up with something that's intuitive and visually pleasing.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Marcelo

Thank you very much for your comments, they are very helpful to improve the game.

In the main menu you have the last game you played always, I'll see if can improve that aspect since the game is also focused on being supported by small smartphones that do not give much space(maybe scroll or modal panel).

And fast mind, basically is to exercise the speed of response to two stimuli (one main and one secondary) and do it as quickly as possible, so the game is with countdown.

M

Marcelo

o_O:D And we can play without electronic games, is a forum for game developers lol xD

Z

zendraw

how is my comment that you deleted not constructive? i was simply suggestin you to get inspired by how real life developes your brain.

M

Marcelo

I never deleted your comment and I think i can't do it if I want, maybe using the word "my suggestion" in your first comment it will be more easy to understand, is only interpretation.

Clarifying, Many Thanks for you suggest I'll take it very seriously for create diversity of games ;):)

S

Somber Dawn Studios

Love the simple yet elegant art. Perfect for focusing.