Android BowOff

G

GregFroning

This is my first game I am releasing in quite a while, and I decided to include online multiplayer in the Android release. So with that said it needs a lot of testing and debugging so I figured this would be the best place to throw it up. It is an early version of multiplayer and I am going to continue adding new features over the course of the next few weeks and fixing bugs as well as performance issues.

Screenshots:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxaTeGbBxJrwbHpIczRtVk9KdG8/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxaTeGbBxJrwOXk2S0lEWWFkLXM/view?usp=sharing

Download:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.feralmonk.bowoff

Idea:
It is a simple game where you hold on the screen then release to shoot and arrow. I started with something simple to get back into development.

E

elementbound

Hey! I did not have the chance to try it because my phone is broken atm. However, judging by the pictures, the background is very noisy and makes it difficult to make out the characters. Maybe try putting less detail in the background or switching up the foreground colors.
Tt's also possible that my eyes are cheating me, since I did not actually play the game.

G

GregFroning

Hey! I did not have the chance to try it because my phone is broken atm. However, judging by the pictures, the background is very noisy and makes it difficult to make out the characters. Maybe try putting less detail in the background or switching up the foreground colors.
Tt's also possible that my eyes are cheating me, since I did not actually play the game.
Thanks for checking out the screen shots, I definitely can see where the background might be a tad busy. I plan on switching it up with some more stages and such so will definitely keep that in mind for future updates! Thanks!

klys

It's look like gunbound, I'm giving it a check!

Edit...

I tried it. I just don't like that I can't choose the angle, I think that is hardness of the game but piss off a little.

I also tried to play multiplayer but nobody appear to play in the match.

I notice a little glitch: I pressed repeatedly the multiplayer button and it make it appear and disappear the match screen like crazy.

Last edited:
G

GregFroning

It's look like gunbound, I'm giving it a check!

Edit...

I tried it. I just don't like that I can't choose the angle, I think that is hardness of the game but piss off a little.

I also tried to play multiplayer but nobody appear to play in the match.

I notice a little glitch: I pressed repeatedly the multiplayer button and it make it appear and disappear the match screen like crazy.
Thanks for trying it out! I can definitely see the not being able to pick your angle as an annoyance, I will start doing a couple tests where you can pick the angle and see how it affects the gameplay.

I am trying to push downloads to get the online a little more active, there are matches being made, just not a ton based on my analytics.

Thanks for finding that glitch! I will put something in place to stop that from happening!