Beta Bounty Hunter Space Lizard (iOS open beta; Android beta pending Google review)

Discussion in 'Work in Progress' started by SIG., Sep 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SIG.

SIG. Member

BOUNTY HUNTER SPACE LIZARD

App store description:

Play the most dangerous game! You are a space lizard, despondent, on the cusp of a new awakening. Journey through 20 levels over four stages in this turn-based strategy game focusing on tactical movement around small maps. The game saves progress constantly and can be picked up or put down at any time, perfect for kids on the go or professionals trapped in meetings and conference calls.

The only IAP is to remove ads.

This game is immediately fun and playable, but it has enough depth to stay interesting for a long time. It could be called a roguelike-alike. You can change the terrain by destroying walls, creating flames, and calling in some distant relatives. Enemies employ a common-sense AI to chase, shoot, and bomb you. There are four unique bosses with their own special behaviors. The lizard's journey will motivate you to keep moving forward, but the story won't get in your way. This is a unique game from true indie devs, and we hope you enjoy it.

Trailer:

iOS opt-in link: https://testflight.apple.com/join/ToY7aYrZ

Android opt-in link: Pending. The beta version has been awaiting approval for over a week, which is the result of new Google policies that have resulted in 7+ day delays for many developers. I'll update and bump this thread when it's been approved. Since we don't know how long it will be until Google approves the beta version, it seemed worthwhile to at least get this out there. Some testing is better than none.

If you make it to level 6, send me a PM and I'll send you a remove-ads code once the game releases. As far as I can tell, Apple won't generate promotional codes for the beta version.

James Cantu likes this.
  2. James Cantu

James Cantu Member

Dude Omg I love this so much it reminds me of bomber man!

SIG. likes this.
  3. Toque

Toque Member

Testing iPhone 6s

SIG. likes this.
  4. Nocturne

Nocturne Friendly Tyrant Forum Staff Admin

Closed at author's request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.