• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Asset - Extension Borderless Window - Linux

S

Sam (Deleted User)

At the time of this post you may download this asset free-of-charge until further notice.

Also, you can now toggle borderless mode "on" and "off", (as apposed to just "on").

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sam (Deleted User)

The 100%-off sale ends October 20th. Download free while you can! (And don't forget to leave a review)! :D

S

Sam (Deleted User)

I suggested for there to be a "Borderless Window" checkbox for Ubuntu under Global Game Settings / Game Options, like there already is for Windows, and gave YYG permission to use my source code, if that helps them at all. If this is a feature you would like to see built-in to GameMaker Studio, you can check the current status of my request here.

P.S. 100%-off sale ends midnight, tomorrow night, (EST).

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sam (Deleted User)

Hey @Mike and @rwkay, is there any way I could persuade you guys to add a "Borderless Window" checkbox to GMStudio's Linux export relatively soon? If you look here, I uploaded a "main.cpp" file, which does most the work for you, at least on the runner's side. See the description of the ticket and my comment on it for more details. :)

S

Sam (Deleted User)

Add the file to you're suggestion, and someone might get to it. It's no high on the list though I'm afraid....
Already did. That's ok, you guys have a lot on your plate, so I understand. :)