• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Boot-up of Game Maker 2 won't work while Online.

S

Skwit Skwot

So, I have this very interesting problem. Game Maker Studio 2 won't boot correctly while my computer is connected to the internet. I just get a blank white window that I can't do anything to/with, and have to close with the Task Manager. However, when my computer is not connected to the internet, it boots correctly with no problems what-so-ever.

Anyone have a suggestion as to why this is how it is? Any files I need to post to help find a solution?

B

bepau

This also just started happening to me today with the blank white window. However when I'm offline it hangs at "checking RSS" and still crashes.

I just got this problem today as well! I hope the devs see this post, as I cannot work on anything!

Edit: I sat there for about 3 minutes and it came back up. Try waiting for a longer period.