• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Released BOOT CAMP FITNESS - The First Non-VR Home Workout Game on Steam!

otterZ

My game 'Boot Camp Fitness' is now up and live in Early Access Mode on Steam.

Become lean, athletic and insanely fit with Boot Camp Fitness! The ultimate cardio and bodyweight program, complete with an increasing number of exercise variations for men and women. Unlock rewards such as new exercise locations and climb the boot camp ranks, as you become fitter, leaner and stronger. Each challenging workout is unique and never the same. No exercise equipment needed.
Simply follow along to the android's moves as she takes you through varied workouts. Every workout is different.

The game features 3 challenge levels, with beginner level being low impact, normal level which is challenging and advanced level for people with advanced cardio and fitness abilities.

Do you have what it takes to unlock all locations and achieve top rank? Are you ready to become the leanest, fittest possible version of yourself?

Trailer:

Quick demo:

For years now I've been looking for a non-VR fitness game on Steam, but there simply isn't one yet (at the time of writing). Only gym/workout simulators which look fun but are not focused on improving the heath and fitness of the actual player. So I decided to make one, all the time following advice from fitness professionals as much as possible. VR is amazing and continues to develop, however, I don't want to accidentally step on the cat or punch my TV when working out blind - I just don't fancy the idea of working out with huge goggles on anyhow, especially in a hot environment. I figured that there must be others out there that think the same. So until VR contact lenses come into use in 2050 I hope this game bridges the gap.

Have a great day guys :) Wishing you fun and success in your GM projects.

Last edited:

otterZ

Just working now on new exercises to put in for more variation and a whole bunch of improvements to polish the game over the next year in Early Access.