Asset - Extension Bluetooth for Multiplayer Games, Arduino And other microcontrollers

Kaguva

Bluetooth for Multiplayer Games, Arduino And other microcontrollers
Description:
  • Now you can make bluetooth connections between your android devices to make multiplayer games in GameMaker:Studio!!
  • Also you can make bluetooth connections with electronic devices as HC-06 which make it ideal to use it with arduino or any other microcontroller.
  • Download the demo where you can play the clasic game "PONG" bewtween 2 android devices connected via bluetooth, also documentation is available in the link.

Test .APK here
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B098RnWKEU5lZkpSZWs3VkU3Y2c

Attachments

Last edited:

Mario Marin

I was looking for this for a project.
I surely will buy and support your extension.
I'll try this out and leave a review about the whole experience.

Can this also output through a controller? For logic level outputs from GM:S -> controller?

Also, can it be used with normal USB and not only Bluetooth?

Thanks!

X

Xecries

Hi there. I have bought the asset pack for the camera android that you've develop but i haven't receive the pack yet. Please help.

Kaguva

Hi Sparklemotion!!
Yes with this extension you can use logically outputs and inputs of a microcontroller. I recommend using the HC-06 bluetooth device with arduino or PIC.
I have another Android USB extension finished but I still do not have it in the markeplace, if you are interested in USB extension you can contact me by mail [email protected]

Can this also output through a controller? For logic level outputs from GM:S -> controller?

Also, can it be used with normal USB and not only Bluetooth?

Thanks!

D

Dengar

Greetings. How is data sent/recieved thru bluetooth?

your other extensions require a google account to use. Is this the same or does it work on its own.

Kaguva

Greetings. How is data sent/recieved thru bluetooth?

your other extensions require a google account to use. Is this the same or does it work on its own.

Hi Dengar!!

You can send real number, string, and a buffers of real number or/and string.
This extension dont need google account! c:

For more info you can contact me for email: [email protected]

Cheers!

Lakko

Hi,
I bought this extension and the provided apk works fine and it can connect with an arduino (ESP32 to be precise).
I have the problem that it fails if I try to compile a new apk.
the problem may be caused by the fact that in most of the events in the objects are missing semicolons? also some curly brackets in some ifs and switches.
I will try to add as many semicolons and curly brackets as I can find.

Kaguva

Hi,
I bought this extension and the provided apk works fine and it can connect with an arduino (ESP32 to be precise).
I have the problem that it fails if I try to compile a new apk.
the problem may be caused by the fact that in most of the events in the objects are missing semicolons? also some curly brackets in some ifs and switches.
I will try to add as many semicolons and curly brackets as I can find.
Hi Lakko!
Please send me more detalled info via email: [email protected]