Blender problems and idk where to post this

HerkusX

Hello, ive been following the simple donut tutorial and when he told me to split the view i did something and now my image is black and white.
1623354908445.png
btw the donut does have colors.
1623354935152.png
and if i press on this mode,1623354959786.png its invisible! Anyone out here who can help me?

D

Deleted member 13992

Have you tried clicking on the other shading modes next to that one?

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
idk where to post this
Probably not on the GMC... :)

Don't get me wrong, nothing and nobody is stopping you from posting about this here (although in should be in Off Topic, not Community Chat, because it has nothing to do with the GMC itself, and neither does it have something to do with GM itself). However, it may not be the best idea to ask a Blender-specific question on a GM-specific forum. You may get better results asking on a Blender-specific forum.

HerkusX

Probably not on the GMC... :)

Don't get me wrong, nothing and nobody is stopping you from posting about this here (although in should be in Off Topic, not Community Chat, because it has nothing to do with the GMC itself, and neither does it have something to do with GM itself). However, it may not be the best idea to ask a Blender-specific question on a GM-specific forum. You may get better results asking on a Blender-specific forum.
I thought a lot of people here are using blender to make sprites for their games, but ill look for other forums.

GamerFox

am afraid if I share the link I feel like I might get moderated.. but there is a blender forms if you search up blender forms...

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games
I'm personally using Blender to make my models. But yeah, unlike some game-engine forums, this one doesn't have a section dedicated to the art pipeline. That might be a worthy addition, a forum section specific for talking about the art pipeline in a general sense, which would include ALL the software used for art.