1. Hey! Guest! The 32nd GMC Jam will take place between Feb 22nd, 12:00 UTC (Friday noon) and Feb 25th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

GM:S 1.4 Blend/Replace hotkey? (For switching color mode) [sprite editor]

Discussion in 'Legacy GameMaker Community Tech Support' started by Dr_Nomz, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Dr_Nomz

Dr_Nomz Member

Any chance there's a button that changes the color mode for the sprite editor?

It would be REALLY convienient if I could just press a button to switch between Blend and Replace.

2. CoolGiraffe1

CoolGiraffe1 Member

It would convenient indeed, but I'm afraid that's not a question for the Programming forum ;)

3. Dr_Nomz

Dr_Nomz Member

Well where should I be asking it then?

Also is that a no? It sounds like a no. :/

4. BaBiA Game Studio

BaBiA Game Studio Member

As your using GMS1.4, then probably in Legacy GameMaker Technology Support as it is about the ide and not a GML or DnD question.

Dr_Nomz likes this.
  5. Dr_Nomz

Dr_Nomz Member

Okay then I'll just ask again in that section, thanks.

6. BaBiA Game Studio

BaBiA Game Studio Member

Don't create a duplicate post over there, just report this topic and ask for it to be moved. Otherwise you will probably find that new topic closed because it break the rule that you are not supposed to create duplicate topics.