• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Blazing Chrome | 16-bit Run 'n Gun (PC, PS4 & Switch announcement!)

P

psyke

beautiful project!!!
This is looking amazing. The walking over cars is great!
Sick! Omg .. just wow.
This looks so pro. Great job thus far!
Jesus this is awesome. It looks like a long lost arcade classic.
Thanks for all the comments!

Looks awesome! Does this game have co-op?
Thanks!
Yes, it has Local and Online multiplayer coop (2 players).

P

psyke

Today we've released a new trailer showing a lot scenes from the missions available in the game:

Blazing Chrome - Announcement Trailer

D

DrSlouch

A lot has been said about the pixel art for this game, and of course it is gorgeous and feels very authentic, but I'd also like to add that the sound design (not only the synths and compositional style for the music, but the sound effects as well) is also spot-on for the aesthetic and very appealing.

G

greenystone

It's always good to see a matured game created in GM. It will easily join the top ones.

P

psyke

Thanks everybody for the comments, we really appreciate that!

New song!
Blazing Chrome soundtrack: Commander Zet theme

T

TinyGamesLab

Definitely a game I would like to have played on my Sega genesis back in the days....
Art is spot on. The walking over cars is amazing and the level of detail overall is huge, but it does not make you feel overwhelmed.
Gameplay seems very nice also! If it is as spot on as it looks it will be a great game!
Keep up the good work!

P

psyke

We've a new announcement today:

Blazing Chrome will take the fight for humanity to the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PC when it launches in early 2019.

New video explores diverse stage designs fueling classically inspired run-and-gunner!

Blazing Chrome is a throwback to the golden days of side-scrolling shooters with modern touches ensuring its gameplay feels as precise as it does authentic to the era it channels. Players can tear through six highly-varied stages filled with deadly, bullet-spewing AI as Mavra, a lone human resistance fighter, or the rebellious robotic insurgent Doyle.

Make sure to add Blazing Chrome to your wishlist on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/609110/Blazing_Chrome/

Developed by JoyMasher
Published by The Arcade Crew

Music by:
Dominic Ninmark
Tiago Santos

I hope you like it! :)
And thank you all for the awesome feedback!

G

guyinboots

dude this looks really good! The music is fantastic! the art is awesome! I hope your game gets a lot of attention

P

psyke

It's been a while since I posted here, but we finally released a new trailer, and the game is launching TOMORROW on Steam, Playstation 4, Xbox One and Switch!

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Blazing Chrome will be available TOMORROW on Steam, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch for $16,99! Wishlist here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/609110/ With a varied arsenal of distinctive weapons, badass pilotable mechs and vehicles, and unlockable characters to help curb the AI army’s ruthless oppression, Blazing Chrome plays the way you remember classic action games feeling. JoyMasher’s modern refinements to that satisfying shoot-em-up playstyle will make scrapping hordes of mechanized foes and skyscraper-sized bosses feel as comfortable as getting back on that hoverbike you haven’t rode in years.

Developed by JoyMasher
Published by The Arcade Crew

Music by: Dominic Ninmark Tiago Santos

Actress: Sophie Riche
Recorded by Taack on Manuel Cam Studio

© The Arcade Crew - Joymasher - 2019, all rights reserved.

Carnivius

it looks like what Konami should be doing with Contra but aren't cos they are foolish. I hope you have much success with it. :)

Best of luck, game looks awesome! Adding to wishlist now.

By the way, your link to the steam page is not working, it just takes me to a page not found on the forums.