• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

HTML5 Blank web page running games in latest verson

Hi all.
I'm new to GMS2 and love the software and I have just upgraded to the latest version.
I have created a new project, created a sprite, an object using the sprite and added it to a background and instance layer and they don't show up when I run.
There doesn't seem to be anything in the logs and I've checked the object is set to visible.
I have raised a bug with YoYo games and they have advised me it could be my antivirus so I have gone through the steps they have suggested and even turned my antivirus off but still no joy.
Having the same issue with games created in the previous version that have been converted automatically.
Any ideas?

V

Ventricolodx

Hi, I have a similiar problem, when I run a game (also if entirely made with the 2.3.0 version) i can only see the background and hear the music, while objects and tiles seem invisible. I have reported this like a bug to YoYo games and they said that could be a problem with the processor/graphic card that can't render the game properly, but I have updated all the possible drivers and the problem persists. My PC meets all the specifics and I never had these problems with the precedent version.