• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Blank IdReference found

Tobey

Whenever I run my game, It outputs "Core Resources : Info - Blank IdReference found - could be that the project is corrupt." but continues to build and then successfully run. I would like to know 2 things. Even though it isn't causing problems right now, could it cause issues in the future and if so, is there an easy way of figuring out which file is corrupted. I have heard that this is generally caused by corrupted sprites and that you need to go through and delete each sprite to see if the error occurs. I am fine with doing this but would like to know if there is an easier way before I begin. I am using version 2.3.

EDIT: Would it be worth converting back to 2.2.5?

EDIT: I have decided to convert back to 2.2.5 (NOTE: I went through and deleted everything in my project and the problem persisted). Idk how to close a thread so if any admins see this, please close it if possible.

Last edited: