Blackjack Basic—Lite Blackjack Example
- Primal category: Demo
- Price: $9.99
- Modules: All
- PLAY NOW: https://bitrunade.itch.io/blackjack-demo
- Support: PM me for support.
- Marketplace: https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/assets/6593/blackjack-basic
Try the DEMO online on Itch.io !
TIP: You can use this limited version of blackjack to limit your players' gameplay, thus giving them a reason to upgrade from this version to a better version. You gain full commercial rights to sell this product AS A GAME NOT AN ASSET.
A basic example of Blackjack. You can use this project to limit players' game and force 'em to upgrade to a better version
You can get the better version, Blackjack HD here
Blackjack, also known as twenty-one, is a comparing card game between usually several players and a dealer, where each player in turn competes against the dealer, but players do not play against each other. It is played with one or more decks of 52 cards, and is the most widely played casino banking game in the world.
IN THIS EXAMPLE YOU WILL LEARN THE FOLLOWING:
- How to shuffle a deck of card.
- How to deal cards to the player and the dealer.
- How to "Blackjack", "Bust", "Win", "Lose" or "Push".
- How to bet.
- How to lose and win money.
- The ace is treated, depends on how you code it. And J, Q, K as 10
- So many more.
- Dealer AI; Now the dealer can deal himself after you stand.
- Treat the ace as either 1 or 11 dynamically, and (10, J, Q, K) as 10.
- Split, Double-Down, Surrender and Insurance.
- Spin-To-Win unlimited amount of chips.
- Double your bet and chips AI to deal equivalent amount of chips.
- Gorgeous graphics and beautiful animations
- Clear, easy-to-read cards
- Single 25 chip when you lose all your money so you can build up to your wealth
- Practice your card counting skills by tracking deck transitions
UPGRADE TO THE BETTER VERSION SO YOU WON'T MISS THE FOLLOWING GAME FEATURES:
- Split hands or double down to win big
- Buy insurance to dodge a dealer blackjack
- Surrender to get out of tough situations
- Unlimited free chips
This DEMO is HTML5-Ready and can be easily integrated as an HTML5 game, the performance of the game is marvelous and the codes are well documented and commented for you to understand.
Blackjack as a game is a simple game but as a project it might be hard for some developers, this example is highly recommended for developers who want to understand how card games are done and programmed, once you learn Blackjack through this project any card game will be an easy project for you, good luck !
I hope this example help you to learn how to create a blackjack game in GameMaker Studio.
Please write a review if you like the asset and tell me your suggestions for improvement. If you found an error in my code, please contact me.
Check out my other assets!
Last edited by a moderator: