(Black Square)Sprite problems

B

betitoas1

Well, hi, i made a ladder for my game, for now i have 2 ladders, one of them is brown and the other one is a golden ladder, the problem is with the golden ladder because i created a sprite for it, and then i created an object for the golden ladder and i established the sprite of the golden ladder that i created, for the object golden ladder, well the problem is if i create the golden ladder in a room it does not shows her sprite, it just appears a black square instead of the sprite.
I don't have any code on the ladders, i just have selected the sprite and that is all.
Why can be happening this?,Is there any solution?
-I tried to create another sprite and does not works too.

Genetix

Good question - it may be easier to delete that object altogether and create a new one, especially if it doesn't have any code yet. Might be a bug worth reporting.

B

betitoas1

Good question - it may be easier to delete that object altogether and create a new one, especially if it doesn't have any code yet. Might be a bug worth reporting.
Yes, maybe a bug, i have tried deleting the object and the sprite, and create a new object and sprite, but i does not works too.