Android Biophobia (Win $100.00 (USD))

Discussion in 'Made with GameMaker' started by Sk8dududu, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Sk8dududu

Sk8dududu Member

After a very long time, and many lengthy breaks, I have completed my first game. It's a mobile one-button auto scrolling platformer. It is quite difficult, but I am a sucker for nearly unbeatable games, so it kinda just happened to develop into one. :p
    I have added a $100.00 bounty to my game for who ever is the first person to beat it. My email is both in the game and on the game page on google play for submissions.

There is lots more screenshots on the google play page. I would appreciate if anyone is able to try it out. And leave an honest review.

I'm so relieved to finally be (mostly) done with this game.. but also nervous to share it with everyone. lol

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gizmostudios.biophobia
    500.jpg

SnotWaffle Studios likes this.
  2. Sk8dududu

Sk8dududu Member

To clarify there is 4 levels, the most anyone has currently completed is 2.

3. Toque

Toque Member

Side jumper. Looks like fun.

4. Evan Malinowski

Evan Malinowski Member

Okay

PROS
    1. I like the graphics they look nice

CONS
    1.The frame rate jumps all over the place its super laggy one moment then smooth
    2.Some platforms are impossible to jump on with the jumping mechanic
    3.The collisions are 50 shades of (REDACTED) up I dont even touch the bombs and I die
    4.The death animations take for ever to go through

This game has potential but needs work

5. Sk8dududu

Sk8dududu Member

I haven't had the game lag, but it would be nice to know what kind of device that you're playing on.
    I appreciate the input. All platforms can be reached, depending on what character you use and what power up's you have.
    I've also never seen any collision issues. The actual collision mask is very small, less than half of the characters size. :/ are you sure you are not touching a different bomb that you didn't see?

6. Evan Malinowski

Evan Malinowski Member

Im using an Android LG Razio 2