• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Discussion Bill fricken' nailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Misty

So I was watching Top Gear today. In it, Bill was talking about how modern cars suck out people's souls. That he wanted to go back to the 1950's. A time of American innocence. How a fine Cadillac was like true royalty.

And I'm like...this guy, fricken' nailed it. He gets it, he gets it!

And then he nailed it some more. He said what comes to mind when that yellow lambo rolls around. Well a do***e of course. I bleeped it out incase its a bad word. And I said he freakin' nailed it, he freakin' nailed it. And that is exactly the problem with modern gaming. Forza Horizons has a freakin yellow lambo. It is a game made for
do***es.
And that is the problem with modern gaming.

And he nailed it again. He said all modern cars are approaching "oneness", "unity", like a borg hive. Sucking out souls. And I'm like man you freakin' nailed it. Go back to the classics. It was a metaphor. N64 games. Gamecube games. Giving back souls. Saving souls instead of soul sucking modern vapor.

Last edited:
.......Is this about cars or games? I mean, I get it's about games, but you could link any line like this and call it a day. I'll also take the yellow Lambo over the Caddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.