• Hey! Guest! The 40th (!!!) GMC Jam will take place between February 25th, 12:00 UTC to March 1st 12:00 UTC. Why not join in this very special anniversary jam! Click here to find out more!

Big error happens whenever I run my game

Status
Not open for further replies.

x79514_lol

so basically when I run my game I get an error message and I don't know how to fix it. HELP PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a deadline of tomorrow for my game! (BTW i was using a youtube guide by gravityshift games for making the chrome dinosaur game.)Screenshot of Error.png
V v

of Create Event
for object <undefined>:

Variable <unknown_object>.y(1, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_GlobalScript_scr_collision_check (line 1) - if (place_meeting(x, y + vspd, oBlock))
############################################################################################
gml_GlobalScript_scr_collision_check (line 1)
also help I accidently deleted most of my script.
Here's what is left:
if (place_meeting(x, y + vspd, oBlock))
{
while (!place_meeting(x, y+sign(vspd), oBlock))
{
y += sign(vspd)
}

vspd = 0;
}
y += vspd;

Last edited:

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Okay, first, please READ THE FORUM RULES before posting. You can only make polls with prior moderator approval. Also, note that you can't bump/double post either (something you've done twice in this topic already). Use the multi-quote and edit tools. Finally, try posting in the correct forum. This forum is for issues that affect the whole community, and not individual programming issues. You say you only joined 20 minutes ago and in that time you've broken 3 forum rules... I suggest you spend the next 20minutes reading the rules before posting again... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.