Windows Beta Release: Avoiduis

M

Mythi.T

Hello.
I have spent the last month tinkering with gamemaker, and after a lot of time, coding, and bug fixing, here is a result:

Avoiduis
"Dodge, if you can..."

Instructions: Use mouse arrow to mouse your player, and use your speed boost every 3 seconds with clicking Right Click

Avoiduis is a quick paced game where the enemy is always at your feet, and you must use your brain to keep them as far away from you as possible. With multiple different enemies, and more on the way, your skill is the limit, and as long as you keep 'em away, you'll be fine.
However, a Unknown Evil could exist, and if it does...

(screenshots on the way, they are kinda hard to take because the enemy is DEADLY)

Please note, that some features are incomplete, and will be finished later down the road
I also want to have a half-hearted lore/story involved but the games just not there yet

Please play, comment on suggestions and ratings, and beware: this is a BETA release.

Nonofficial Download Link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10F-qwKZ-nlo31tYfLHOIxq_apv92bRLE/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for viewing this post and possibly playing

EDIT: I just realized that I don't have any credits oops well Ill get that implemented soon...
EDIT 2: I AM SORRY i didn't read the forums guild lines sorry ill get my post cleaned up asap

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mythi.T

Could we get a game description, screenshots, etc? This post is a bit lacking currently
I know I am sorry I was kinda impulsive posting this Ill get those up asap. I apologize for not having them in the first round :confused::oops: