Android [Beta] Debris

P

p055ible

Hey Everyone,

p055ible is working on an intuitive game which both is fun and also creates awareness of current state of our orbits which are crowded with debris. I invite you all to try it out on Google Play beta.

Beta link:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.p055ible.debris
promo_icon_V1.jpg

Screenshots:
Screenshot_2017-04-07-15-36-20-608.jpeg Screenshot_2017-04-07-15-36-39-449.jpeg Screenshot_2017-04-07-15-36-46-229.jpeg Screenshot_2017-04-07-15-37-15-244.jpeg

Video:

Description:
With a ship, you fly in the orbit of the planet trying to clear out as much debris as possible. But in addition to the debris, you are struck with surprise and some weird synthetic anomalies try to stop you from doing what you are doing.

Please download it and provide feedback.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

p055ible

Anyone?

Bumping this to get more visibility. Is Google Beta something that no one likes here? I can post an APK in that case. I am using Google Beta so that I can get proper analytics as well.

Thanks

Niels

I must admit I'm not a big fan of tilt controls and the game play is pretty simple.
But it plays solid and it looks good,
also it's pretty addicting with the score multipliers and pickups:)

P

p055ible

I must admit I'm not a big fan of tilt controls and the game play is pretty simple.
But it plays solid and it looks good,
also it's pretty addicting with the score multipliers and pickups:)
Thank you Niels! I appreciate your time to play my game and for the feedback. Any thing I can improve/add in the game?

A

Arkid

It has good good interface and runs smoothly. Like the fact its about reflexes and proper aiming. Add more mechanisms and also upgrades would help.

P

p055ible

I suggest some visual flash when you get a points multiplyer.
Agreed. Will try adding a bop animation to the multiplier text or something like that which flashes when Multiplier increases by one.