• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Game Mechanics Bending 3d World

Hey
I was once working on an Endless runner game but quit it cause that time neither I have a good idea of story and money and time to invest on it.
At that time I was able to make game works Swiping endless etc..but the only thing games lack is Bending of the world.Having a flat world is good but when it bends it creates the world unpredictable

I am working on a shader but where to apply it?I somewhere read on the forum about making a stack of models and then drawing it (something like a package of 3d world data).

I want to discuss on this .. i am no expert on shader but knows 3d

GMWolf

aka fel666
Assuming the shader deforms the mesh buy moving its vertices, you should just apply it before drawing the world.

Assuming the shader deforms the mesh buy moving its vertices, you should just apply it before drawing the world.
Okay I got it.. I create random world by creating random sets of objects.. So dose it works with them too or i have to create world only once at start of game