• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Released Ben is angry - Rage game (Windows, Android)

K

Kaspars

Hello everyone.

Download Windows itch.io
Download Windows gamejolt.com
Download Android Google Play Store
Facebook page Red Potato games

Ben is Angry is a violent skill-based platformer game, the main goal of the game is to finish a level while avoiding all dangerous obstacles that kill you instantly on touch .
The main character named Ben is you. Finish all 60 levels and conquer your inner demonsā€“ including epic BOSS battles!
Collect all crystals scattered in all levels to unlock new outfits and compete in online leaderboards against your friends or the world.
Test yourself in Arcade Mode!
Be ready to die a lot, but don't worry! You will respawn and be back in action instantly.

1new.jpg
2new.jpg
3new.jpg
4new.jpg

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks interesting. Gives me Hotline Miami vibes, even though its obviously a very different game. I like how the blood splatter remains after you die, giving a visual reminder of where you had trouble last time. One thought I had is that maybe when you hit the flame you should leave black scorch marks rather than blood. Your music is good and really fits the game, but might need a little variation. All in all, this is good work.

K

Kaspars

Update 0.3.0 now LIVE
Added:
15 new levels.
3 new outfits.
Arcade mode.

Other changes;
New look for dungeon levels.
Performance improvements.

K

Kaspars

Update 0.8.0 now LIVE
Added:
15 new levels
15 new sound effects
1 new boss
New starting outfit
Other:
GUI updates

K

Kaspars

Update 1.0.0 is LIVE now!
Added: Level 57, 58, 59, 60
Final Boss
3 Soundtracks
14 Sound effects

K

Kaspars

PC Update 1.1.0 is out!

Added :

Gamejolt Highscores!

Screen transitions!

Changes:

Cave boss - left hand, right hand and head hp reduced from 3 to 2.

Smart cursor now turns green, when you can use gravity orb.

Level 57 removed 2 obstacles.