Android Belimadh's Space

J

jvillapa

Hello guys, I'm new to video game development, but I've always been delighted with the gamemaker platform, recently I've uploaded the google playstore my first game for the android platform and soon for ios, I'd love for them to take a walk around there and download it Please give me feedback I would be totally grateful. Thank you.

By the way, the game is an open world of survival in space, where you have to collect resources to improve your ship and fight against enemies who want to seize your resources, this space is governed by a monster that will not be long in arriving and should Fight it before kill you.

The game is free for all and no ads. Ty.

PlayStore Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Galixodia.BelimadhsSpace

twitter : https://twitter.com/GalixodiaGames

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jvillapa

Looks amazing! Good job! Sprites are nice to,
Thank you very much for your post, I am really happy to read that someone likes my work, it is really gratifying, in these last days I been working on several changes to polish a lot more and make the experience a lot more fun in the game, I hope you like it. :) :) :)

J

jvillapa

looks interesting, especially the ai!
Thank you my friend, I appreciate it very much, I am interested in improving even more the ai of the boss, but it is somewhat complicated for me, because the terrain is not explored much.

Z

Zoltoks

Wow your game is really cool and well designed! It has really good graphics and is quite fun to play!
Good luck with future projects!

Oh I found a fatal error. I clicked New Game-Clicked the 6th spaceship on the right (looks like an arrowhead) Changed the color to Dark Grey- clicked next- then clicked next one more time, and then I get a fatal error which is as follows.

FATAL_ERROR in
action number 1
of create event
for object obj_bullet:

REAL argument is unset

Called from - gml_object_obj_bullet_create_0
(line 3)
called from-
gml_object_obj_guy_Keypress_17 (line 15)

-Zoltoks

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jvillapa

Wow your game is really cool and well designed! It has really good graphics and is quite fun to play!
Good luck with future projects!

Oh I found a fatal error. I clicked New Game-Clicked the 6th spaceship on the right (looks like an arrowhead) Changed the color to Dark Grey- clicked next- then clicked next one more time, and then I get a fatal error which is as follows.

FATAL_ERROR in
action number 1
of create event
for object obj_bullet:

REAL argument is unset

Called from - gml_object_obj_bullet_create_0
(line 3)
called from-
gml_object_obj_guy_Keypress_17 (line 15)

-Zoltoks
Thanks friend, yes, the error has already been corrected, the problem is because I dont have a load screens so after selecting the ship you can trigger the fire button and by the ordend of the instances in game, you created a bullet object without the player instance exists, but now is ok, i will mount the correction for the next update, thank you very much for the info. and your appreciation. :)

J

jvillapa

Good afternoon for all, I just published an update that changed several things even changed the name, I would love for you to try it. She's very good. I hope you have a lot of feedback and comments.
Happy rest of afternoon.

Name change.
Bug fix
New level animations.
New animations in the destruction of asteroids.
New animations and particles.
New skills system.
Change of shield mechanics.
Enhancement of enemy AI.
Changes in the interface.
Added space station track.
The difficulty is balanced a bit.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Galixodia.BelimadhsSpace