• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

BEAST SOCKET (Procedural Monsters)

MeBoingus

Dude! I was making up a bedtime story for a little kid, and we came up with the perfect name for this by sheer coincidence!

Hear me out... Bumblebeast. It's cutesy, it takes on the idea of how you hate saying "beese socket" and turns it into part of the name, and it perfectly accentuates the fact that you can combine monsters and real-life animals.

This is just a suggestion, so please feel free to make the worst decision of your life and go with anything else (just kidding :p).

Some really interesting code involved in this project. Very inspiring to know stuff like this can be created. Very impressed and wish you the best of luck when time comes to release the game.

As for titles, I'll throw in a cheesy suggestion:

L'il Mongrels: Evolution Saga

Mr Giff

I love this project and can't wait to play the crap out if it giving you all my money and admiration!!!

If you're still looking for name ideas, here's a few:

Monstrocity
Beast Peddler
The Beastiary
Beast Diary
The Beast Journal
Hop-along Beast Catcher
Monstrous
Monsters and Miscreants
Mischief Maker
Monster Maker