• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Alpha Battlerun [Simplistic Side-scrolling RPG]

There's not much finished yet, but it's a good start. The graphics are charming. =D

You might enjoy this great little video by one of Nuclear Throne's developers. He goes over some cool tricks that are easy to implement. They don't all work for every game, but some might work for yours. Then again, you might already know about all of these tricks. Figured I'd link it, though. You can definitely do worse than learning from the Nuclear Throne guys, hahah. ^ ^

Looking forward to seeing you expand this. =)

Repix

I might just check that out, thanks for telling me! :)
There will definitely be a lot more expanding on this! It's one of the first games to really just pull me into the development :)

Thanks again! ^_^

Oops, I'm an idiot. Might've been good if I'd actually linked the video I was talking about. ^ ^"
Here you go. Sorry about that. X'D
The important bits start around ten minutes in. Some good information in there! =)

Edit: And here's the exe of the little demo he's showing: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=75044418988686125166
Not my link, but it's in the youtube comments. I downloaded it, and my computer hasn't caught on fire, yet. X'D

Repix

Oops, I'm an idiot. Might've been good if I'd actually linked the video I was talking about. ^ ^"
Here you go. Sorry about that. X'D
The important bits start around ten minutes in. Some good information in there! =)

Edit: And here's the exe of the little demo he's showing: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=75044418988686125166
Not my link, but it's in the youtube comments. I downloaded it, and my computer hasn't caught on fire, yet. X'D
Thank you for that :)