Android Bash the Teacher!

DigiChain

Bash the Teacher! - Classroom Prankster Game

DESCRIPTION:

It's time to show the teacher who is the real boss of the classroom in this hilarious prankster game!

Tap away to blast the teacher with your chosen weapon - will it be a paper airplane, rotten egg, water balloon or catapult! Earn stars and pimp the classroom - upgrade the class desk, upgrade the teacher’s pets, and then pelt them with your weapons!

Watch as the teacher’s frustration grows, can you discover all the teacher’s funny reactions!
Keep pranking the teacher until they can take it no more! Will they quit their job? Who will replace them?.. When a new teacher steps in take aim and fire, the fun begins again!

DOWNLOAD:

Google Play Version
iOS Version

SCREENSHOTS:

Last edited:

gkri

I think that the game progression is quite slow... I understand that you might want to offer some extra game play time, but this is back firing by making the game boring fast... I would make the teachers switching way faster (half time) and adding even more teachers...

DigiChain

Thanks for taking a look guys.
It was a fun little game to make - and it was great to have a crack at using the GMS2.3 Sequences Editor for all the teacher animations.

As a teacher myself, I have mixed feelings about this for sure 😅
Ha ha - yeah I think teachers may be a little unimpressed with the concept!

I think that the game progression is quite slow...
I take your points on board regarding progression etc. Extra teachers could definitely be added in future… but that will depend on whether the download numbers make it worthwhile doing.

On a positive note a popular YouTuber based in Indonesian has uploaded a gameplay video which has boosted downloads in the past couple of days: