• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Background problem

H

Honikal

I've heard that some people has a similar problem, but the thing is, I actually did unistall the antivirus and add the program to the ignore list to the firewall, but the problem still happens. The problem appeared since the last update, before, I could just put an object in the room, and then touch the play button, and it will appear, now... after checking is in the instances layer, above the background, and also after checking the antivirus, it sends me the same error, just the black background (or any color), without the object appearing, and if I open other projects (that were finished in the last update) it would happen the same to them, they won't even show the sprites in the screen or the menu. Sorry for the long paragraph, and if I made spelling mistakes, but please help.

Captura de pantalla (37).png

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
At this rate I'll have to make a compilation of common causes and solutions for this issue... :)

Disable (not uninstall) all antivirus and firewall software temporarily. You may not have added everything to the ignore list that needs to be added. Disabling these should rule them out as a potential cause - right now, they are not ruled out entirely.

H

Honikal

At this rate I'll have to make a compilation of common causes and solutions for this issue... :)

Disable (not uninstall) all antivirus and firewall software temporarily. You may not have added everything to the ignore list that needs to be added. Disabling these should rule them out as a potential cause - right now, they are not ruled out entirely.
Ohh, ok, I will see if that works, thanks in advance for the help, I will try to do it and see if it works

H

Honikal

Thanks, it worked, for now, I guess I'll have to disable and enable the antivirus everytime I do this stuff, thank you very much and have a good day