Graphics Bachelor final project - stuck on graphics

R

Raven_96

Hello there,

as my final project for my bachelors degree i have chosen to make a "Algorithmic game for children", something not as generic as plugin for doing xyz for program qwerty etc. Also I've tried to make games in past, mostly "drawer" work.

I did look into other alghoritmic games such as Algotica Iterations, Human resource machine etc. So I've decided for a isometric game, where you order commands with graphic inteface(drag&drop). And you progress through levels and "learn" new commands.

Anyhow I have most of the "background" work done and should now focus on graphics. I have decided to go with, at least for now, with this blue-ish neon theme, and main character is realy out of play, because he wants to get out of there.

My problem is: I am not a good artistic person and have kinda specific taste, so what i like might not appeal to majority. Which is of course a problem, if i want my degree. What i made are raster graphics, which are no good for me/and or this. But I am able do somewhat vector ones, but as I said I suck at it .Any idea what to do, or where to look? Thank you for your response and your time.

(screen shots from what i have are included)

Attachments