• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows Ayuda SOY NUEVO plataforma (pared) solida

T

tony de marco

necesito ayuda para hacer una plataforma solida en un juego que al comenzar el personaje cae desde el cielo vaya al suelo. Ahí esta mi problema, hice esto.
hice un objeto solido con el sprite de la pared
fui al objeto del personaje inicial puse una condicional llamada si la instancia existe puse el objeto de la pared mencionado y después agregué velocidad = 0

pruebo el juego y mi personaje no cae y se queda parado en el lugar en donde está

ya se que es lo más básico pero soy nuevo agradecería su ayuda :)

MOD EDIT: Translated:

I need help to make a solid platform in a game that when the character starts falling from the sky go to the ground. There's my problem, I did this.
I made a solid object with the sprite on the wall
I went to the object of the initial character I put a conditional called if the instance exists I put the object of the mentioned wall and then I added speed = 0

I try the game and my character does not fall and he stands in the place where he is

I know it is the most basic but I am new I would appreciate your help

Last edited by a moderator:

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Hola! Primero le tengo que decir que el foro solo permite el Ingles como idioma, así que, por favor, escribe solo en ingles (aunque solo es Ingles del Google Translate). Segundo, para poder ayudar mejor, necesitamos ver el código o el Drag'N'Drop que crees que esta dando el problema. por la descripción es imposible decir con certeza que podría ser el problema.

Hello! First I have to say that the forum only allows English as a language, so, please, write only in English (even if it's simply from Google Translate). Second, to be able to help better, we need to see the code or the Drag'N'Drop that you think is giving the problem. From just the description you give, it is impossible to say with certainty what could be the problem.