Portfolio - Art [AVAILABLE][PRO][PIXEL ART] ckelsallpixels - Versatility, Efficiency, Quality

|| CHRISTOPHER KELSALL ||

Contact
ArtStation
Twitter

Hello! I'm Chris. I've been pixelling since 2003, and shortly after started making the graphics for my brother's Gamemaker games. I'm now a professional visual artist looking for paid work experience on commercial projects, and commissions.

With the 10 image limit on posts, I invite you to check out my ArtStation portfolio to see more work.

Let me know if you're interested! Cheers :)

|| TITLES I'VE WORKED ON ||

-Dragorieta, LUEGO LU3GO STUDIOS
-Buzz Kill Zero, Kapa Ent
-Tasty Tower, Alakajam! entry with RocketRager
-Nogalious (Commodore 64 Port), LUEGO LU3GO STUDIOS
-Tänzer, Mikael Tillander
-Flappy Froggy, Andrei Cioara

|| PORTFOLIO ||

Misc. Sprites

Portraits

The Fighters' Resource

Please click the title to see more

Metroid Redux

More mockups here

Game mockups

Last edited:
Hi!

I'm updating my page. :D

Updates:

"Zero" theme for #pixeldailies
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have a Twitter account:
https://twitter.com/ckelsallpxls
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VICE documentary I made pixel art for:
How 8chan Became The Worst Place on The Internet | VICE News Tonight Special Report
Stills for your viewing pleasure:

Photos and animation images courtesy of HBO and “Vice News Tonight.”

I've been working on Buzz Kill Zero, which will be released in November. Check out the trailer for a peek at my pixel art (backgrounds and boss sprites)!
Latest trailer

I made the graphics for an entry for the Alakajam game jam, and it won first prize! Here is the entry's page:
Tasty Tower - Alakajam!

I'm working on a MSX game, which I'll tell you more about in December.

I still have some art under NDA unfortunately, so I can't show you some pixel art I particularly like.

In the meantime, here are a few sprites:

I am open to small/short gigs, and I'll be looking for bigger projects to work on from end November onwards. Don't hesitate in sending me a PM for any inquiries.

Hi, and Happy 2020 to those reading! Hope your game projects are successful.
A few new pieces to showcase, and to let you know I'm available for work:

Queen Metroid

Shmup Mockup

See you around!

Hello again!

I hope you're well in these difficult times.
I'm available for pixel art work.

Here are a few things I've been up to, as usual the rest is under NDA. ;)

A first dungeon crawler mockup made with a palette of mine, the 20MN, which you can find here: 20MN on Lospec

A second mockup, this time with my AGC palette, which you can find here: AGC on Lospec

And to finish, a platformer tileset made with the 20MN:

Do not hesitate to send me inquiries via email! I'd be more than happy to talk about solutions for your graphics needs.

Take care and see you around :)