AutoTiles Helper is a small set of scripts and resources that will help you create and automate a seamless tiling system based on a total of 47 tiles.
- Automatically get the correct tile images based on the adjacent tiles
- Generate a complete tileset from a compressed one (see images). No need to draw every single tile!
- Fully documented and commented
- Includes a comprehensive sample project
- By changing the provided data structures, you can define your own tile order
Resource link: Autotiles helper - Markeplace
Documentation: Function reference, getting started and installation
Tileset expander utility: Download (exe)
- Improved and streamlined scripts
- Tile order now matches the one from GMS2
- The sample project has been improved and simplified
- New online documentation.
- Downloadable exe version of the sample project, to be used as a stand alone utility if you just want to expand compressed tilesets and test run them (see link above).