Autotile help

Hello all, I was wondering if this tileset could be made into autotile for gms2? I don't think it has all right tiles but I could be wrong. I'm also not too familiar with the autotile system. I just need to know if it will work before I even attempt. And I just need the water and grass

Image file

Yeah, it should work fine. Autotile takes like 10 seconds to set up though and test though =P It's actually quicker to test that sort of thing out than ask on the forums and wait for an answer.

Yeah, it should work fine. Autotile takes like 10 seconds to set up though and test though =P It's actually quicker to test that sort of thing out than ask on the forums and wait for an answer.
I'm at work so don't have access to my pc. I was looking though and noticed some of the tiles I need aren't on there like the 2 corner ones. What do I do about that?

Looking at the tiles, I can't see any missing. You'll either have a grass base or a water base, both of which exist and then you've got the full set of grass to water tiles there above the waterfall (and to the upper right of it as well).

Looking at the tiles, I can't see any missing. You'll either have a grass base or a water base, both of which exist and then you've got the full set of grass to water tiles there above the waterfall (and to the upper right of it as well).
Ok, I'll go ahead and buy it and give it a try tomorrow when I'm off work. Appreciate the help and might be back if I can't get it. I tried it with a different tileset and wasn't very successful as I'm not good with artistic stuff