• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Audio Output function ?

M

mootaz azaiez

Hello Guys ! Just Wanted to know if there is any function or other ways to let the player choose wich audio output the game uses ?
thankes in advance !

W

Wraithious

Hi, sorry I don't fully understand your question, are you trying to have a certain app in the players device play your game music/sounds, or are you trying to let the player choose weather the game uses gamemker's legasy audio engine / new audio engine, or are you trying to allow the player to choose what folder to save music/sound to on there device, or something else?

M

mootaz azaiez

Hi, sorry I don't fully understand your question, are you trying to have a certain app in the players device play your game music/sounds, or are you trying to let the player choose weather the game uses gamemker's legasy audio engine / new audio engine, or are you trying to allow the player to choose what folder to save music/sound to on there device, or something else?
no , i mean i want to let the players choose on wich sound system they hear the sounds ! for exempl : casque , default speaker ...

Attachments

Maximiliano

You're trying to let the player choose between headphones and speakers on Android? I don't think you can do that. When you have headphones plugged in, Android will default to playing the audio on them.

M

mootaz azaiez

You're trying to let the player choose between headphones and speakers on Android? I don't think you can do that. When you have headphones plugged in, Android will default to playing the audio on them.
what about PC ?