• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Audio Audio Designer looking for Work, big or small.

V

+Veito

Hi!

My name is Gunnar Stephens, project overseer at New Lands Audio Design and Production. We have been servicing various local individuals, groups, and communities for almost two years now in the Dallas-Fort Worth area in Texas, USA. Currently we are looking to expand our horizon farther than this and would like to offer music composition services to any and all domestically and internationally. You can find our contact information, as well as public released samples on our website listed at the bottom of this post. However, there is a few points I would like to highlight for anyone interested.

What type/scale of projects do you take on?

Simply put, any. It doesn't matter if you have a new indie RPG game that requires an OST of 30+ tracks, or if you just want a fifteen second outro bit for your YouTube videos, we got you covered. Between our various audio designers that work is portioned out to, we can accommodate any audio style you are aiming for.

Are you going to suck my wallet dry?

This is often a topic that really turns down a lot of people from getting audio design help. You can view our prices on our website listed down below, though there is a few points I like to stress on pricing:

1. The pricing you see is a cap off number. The price you are quoted will never rise above the numbers you calculate, and will almost always be much higher than what you are quoted. We use these numbers as a safety net.
2. Discounts, discounts, discounts! While we do not have a comprehensive list on our website available, we offer discounts on a vast multitude of conditions and circumstances that can amount up to fifty percent off of your quoted price.
3. Our main goal is not profit. In all honesty, the money we receive from our jobs is usually use for food and drink to keep us working! With this mentality in mind, we want it to be clear that no matter how big or small your project and budget is, we want to help you audio reach is full potential and enhance whatever project you are working on, no matter what price we settle on. One of the hardest parts of creating games and videos several years ago was the inability to acquire a unique OST for my projects without dumping hundreds of dollars into some guy who wouldn't have remembered my name if it wasn't on the invoice he made sure to send me. That is something we want no person to fear with any project. We want to see your idea come to fruition, no matter what needs to be done.

Okay, you've caught my attention. But why choose you over "xxxx"?

I like to personally think that our current success has stemmed from our mentality of putting everything before our price. Those who initially contact us seem to be very relieved upon further discussion of how willing we are to work on any project type of any size fitting any budget. Another aspect that separates us from others is that we guarantee any contact made to us either via email or telephone will be returned within the same business day. Every time, no exceptions. We also offer on-the-spot renders of current work when requested by the commissioner to determine the level of progress being made at any time, free of charge. Even if you are requesting preview renders once a day for the three week production cycle, you will never be charged and will always be presented a render. Plus you are ensured that the music you are provided is designed and produced with the same level of quality that we put into our own project's audio.

Alright, i'm interested! How do I get in contact?

All of our contact information can be found at the bottom of the post, including my name, office phone number, email, and website. While my team has been using GameMaker studio for quite some time, we do not regularly check the forums. Please use the information listed to contact us for a quick, same business day response.

For individuals that live in or near the DFW area, we are able to schedule meetings from 0800 - 1600 (Military Standard Time) Saturdays and Sundays to discuss your project in detail in person. Our phone line receives calls to voicemail 24/7, but is live monitored from 1700 - 2000 MST Tuesdays through Fridays, 0800 - 2200 MST Saturdays and Sundays. Phone calls originating outside of the United States will be back charged per minute applied by our phone carrier. Avoid this by emailing us and we will figure out the best means of continued contact!

We look forward to hearing from you!!!

Thank you!
Gunnar Stephens
[email protected]

New Lands Audio Design and Production
972-357-7836
http://newlandsaudio.com
logo5.png